Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This week....

Just got back from piano lessons with K. I tell you, she gets an hour long lesson every time, even though we only pay for a half hour. The lady just keep teaching until the next student comes in. I think she just doesn't pay attention to the time. I am surprised that K is able to sit through a lesson that long, but she does quite well. Jakob does too. We just wait in the waiting room and play games or read books or play hide-and-seek, which is funny because there are only 2 places to hide, and Jakob giggles every time you find him or he finds you like it is all new every time. =) He is funny like that. He'll say, "Mommy, I'm going to hide behind the door in my bedroom, and you gotta try and find me." Then I have to pretend I can't find him, and then FINALLY find him behind the door in his bedroom. Kristina, when she was younger, used to find you, and then say, "Wow! That's a great hiding spot!! Ok, get up! I want to hide there next." And, then of course you have to go, "Hmmm, I wonder where Kristina could be?" ANYWHO, I got off on a tangent there. Seriously, I should call this blog, "The Many Tangents of Melissa."

Tonight we have Hallelujah night at church. Ok, so it is a Halloween party, but it's church, and Halloween is a pagan holiday, so you know, we can't call it a Halloween party, but the kids dress up, play games, go on a hay rack ride, go trunk or treating (They are using the trunks of cars for the kids to go car to car getting candy.) I mean, you call it what you want, but it sounds like a Halloween party to me. LOL!

This weather has been so nice!! The kids have been raking leaves and playing in them. They had baths this morning, and I'm pretty sure the evidence of that is completely gone by now. =)

Well, I've gotta go get some things done before I make dinner and get costumes together and get this evening under way. Check ya later! =)

No comments: