Carter will be here tonight. This is not our weekend to have him, but I guess they are going to be in Mason City and Laurie called Lance to see if he wanted a visit. Lance actually closes tonight, but he has tomorrow off, so Carter is going to stay over tonight and spend the day with us tomorrow. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I hope it's relaxing. We've done a lot of running around this week.
Monday, Kristina had her first piano lesson. The lady's house is nice and big, and Kristina gets to have lessons at a grand piano. =) We had to take the handicap bus there, and then we were to call after we were finished for a ride home. Well, I did that, and we stood outside until the the girl with the next lesson was done with her lesson. The mother of that girl offered us a ride home. Thank God! It was cold outside, and I had no idea how much longer we were going to have to wait. This lady had built-in carseats in her van. I had never seen that before. IT was pretty cool. Part of the seat just folded down, and there were the belts. Had a five point harness and everything.
Monday night we also went and signed her up for gymnastics. I sure hope it works out there because it is the only place in town that has gymnastics, and Kristina really prefers gymnastics to dance. She was so funny when buying her new leotards. She wanted to make sure they were the kind she didn't have to wear underwear with, and no skirts attached! Skirts are clearly for dance and SHE's in gymnastics! She has rules for everything. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment