Thursday, October 16, 2008

Retraction

Lance did NOT have to close tonight! I was so surprised when he came in around 6:00 tonight as I was cooking dinner! =) I asked him how he got the night off, and he was like, "Uh, hon, I work Saturday until close, so I don't have to work this night. I only close 2 days/week." I told him I might have his schedule figured out once we've been married 5 years! LOL! I was so thankful to have him home! I was so warn out today for some reason! I mean I was almost falling asleep at dinner, so Lance told me to go relax and he took care of cleaning up after dinner. I felt guilty about it, but he was successful at sending me out of the room =) He's such a good husband! Of course, I didn't really relax totally. I helped Kristina with her piano practice, and then went into our room, where it was nice and quiet and got caught up on some different forms and things I had needed to fill out, but hadn't had a quiet moment away from the kids to do it yet. Anyway, the little ones are in bed now, and Lance and Carter are watching some sci-fi thingy. I suppose I will go join them and try to get into it. LOL!

No comments: