Ok, I know it has been a week, but it has been busy and nothing to write that couldn't wait.....We have been busy, but with fun things....
Kristina had tumbling camp this week at the Y. She had a lot of fun and on Thursday, the last night of the camp, parents were invited to come for a little 15 minute show of what they had been working on for the week. It kinda made me laugh. I swear Kristina was a foot shorter than the next shortest girl in the room. The camp was for ages 6 and up, and Kristina is just so tiny for her age. She had so much fun. I can't wait to get her back into gymnastics.
We also finally got a pool pass. The kids are so excited, and Kristina would stay there 24/7 if you let her. It is only about a mile from here, or maybe only a half mile, so we just load up the bus (double stroller) and go.
Then Friday, Lance came over in the afternoon. We went and got our marriage license, so now it is official. =) Then we went so he could be fitted for his tux. Then, with the errands out of the way, we went to see Wall-E and then out for dinner! Oh, and we also spent some time at the furniture store, getting some ideas. It was so nice to be together for so long! It has been a while since we had a real date! =)
Saturday, because the kids were mad that Lance and I went to Wall-E without them, I took them to see the movie that afternoon. The movie really is good. Very funny! The kids were already asking this morning if we could go see it again.
Anyway, today has been relaxing. Went to church, and then Kristina went to her friends house for a few hours. They live on the lake, and so she went boating and played in the water etc. She had a blast! Jakob took a long nap and I did some research and some catching up on things.
All last week, Lance's parents were at our new house. His father has done a ton of work in the basement so far!! From Lance's descriptions and the few pics I have seen, it is going to look very nice. His mom has been helping out by keeping them fed. =) She is a really awesome cook! It has been sooooo helpful having them there! I have no idea what we would have done otherwise because Lance works such long hours! Oh, and his dad has gotten to know all the neighbors in the neighborhood for us....even those living 2 blocks away It's pretty funny. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to see pics of your house!!
Yeah, me either! LOL!
Why am I not surprised that Dad has gotten to know all the neighbors? :) LOL I'm so glad they were able to be there to help. Sounds like it was all pretty awful and overwhelming. Glad things are getting fixed up for you all! :)
Post a Comment