Sunday, June 22, 2008
Crazy Drunk People!!!!!
Tonight, I was getting ready to put the kids to bed when the neighbor came over yelling that I needed to grab the kids and get out of the house! She said the main gas line had been hit and we needed to go up the street. Then I could smell it! UGH! I grabbed Jakob and she grabbed Kristina and we ran up the street. Come to find out, the people were drunk and ran their van into their house, which is located right behind ours! When they ran it into their house, they also hit a main gas line. They had to get one of those digger things out here to take care of it! Meanwhile, we were getting eaten alive by mosquitoes! Then someone came along and said it would be another 2 to three hours before we could get back in our houses!!! I was like, "NO WAY!" We were already getting eaten alive out there, and now it was going to be 2 to 3 hours longer!!!! I called Laurie, and she came and got us, and we stayed there until it was safe to come back. It really was only about a half hour longer, not 2 to 3 hours longer!! THANK GOD! Luckily, all is well, and nobody was hurt. And, I think that was enough excitement for me this evening! =) Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment