Kristina still slept a lot today, but has been running a very low Temp only off and on. Last night I was scared and got very little sleep! Kristina's fever went up to 103.8 around 6:30 yesterday evening, and she was just very out of it. She seemed to be getting worse, and she had not had anything to eat since her snack at 10:30 (she had also eaten breakfast) I fixed her some soup, and she refused it, saying it tasted yucky, and started to cry. (It was just your basic Campbell's chick. noodle.) I offered to get her anything else, and she would not eat anything. I had to literally force her to drink because she wouldn't. I could only get a sip or two in her at a time, so I kept getting up every hour or two to make sure she got some fluids in her. Also put cold, wet wash cloth on the back of her neck to bring temp down, and finally started coming down towards morning time. Then I was able to fall asleep finally. She also had fitful dreams all night. The fever finally broke this morning, and it hasn't been higher than 100 all day. She has gotten up a few times to play, and then goes back and takes a nap again. I just pray that Jakob and I don't get it!! If I get it, I'm in trouble! I have no idea how I will take care of the kids if I feel as awful as Kristina did! Also, I don't like the idea of Jakob, at his age, getting it! That's even scarier than Kristina having it!
Looks like I will have my bridal shower the weekend of July 12th.....We are still making plans....or rather, my best friend, Jamie is....With her living in KC, it is hard to work all the details. My friend Laurel is also helping out....but, she lives in Omaha....so, yeah, not much better. LOL! We're just going to do the shower and the bachelorette party (LOL! Just a bunch of girls sitting around eating chocolate, and laughing and chatting...no strippers or anything like that! LOL!)on the same day, so that people won't have to travel twice (will be in Cedar Rapids). We are currently planning on doing everything at a hotel...Renting a suite at a Residence Inn....You know, one of those places with a nice living area, kitchenette etc. Then Jamie and Laurel will also have a place to stay....Anyway, they are just in the planning stages, but sounds like it will be fun. =)
Well, I better get some sleep to try and keep the flu bug away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment