Sunday, April 20, 2008

Something a little more uplifting. =)

So, last time I wrote, it was to inform everyone on how someone is successfully leading people away from Christ......soooo, I thought I ought to write about something a little more uplifting....someone who is witnessing through his music. Brad Stiles. He was a coworker of mine about 2 1/2 years ago. I had heard a sample c.d. of his back then and really loved his music. He has such an awesome tenor voice, and God has truly gifted him in both voice and piano. Not only is he talented, but he is one of the most uplifting, likable people I have ever met. He is the kind of person who totally brightens up a room when he walks in, and he lives the life of a Christian...One you know is a Christian from his actions...not just from fancy words. To sum up, you can't help but love the guy, and I just can't wait to see what God has in store for this charismatic and talented musician!!! Brad is working on a c.d. in Nashville right now, and he also travels all over performing for different things. I could go on here, but it is better stated on his website, which I try to follow, and continue to pray for him and his ministry. Here is his website if you want to check him out http://www.bradstiles.org He also has a coffee company called Stiles Select to help support his music career, and I got to say it really is good!! I LOVE the Chocolate Caramel Creme! For every day, I like the Cafe Blend...so, if you are a coffee drinker, and want to help someone who truly has a heart for Christ, you can order also from his website... http://www.stilesselect.com
Anyway, I really believe in this guy and what he is doing, and just wanted to get the word out about his music! You can listen to samples on his website as well by clicking on "Press." at the top of his home page. His style is contemporary Christian.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I miss working with Stiles - you hit the nail on the head about his personality, very uplifting!