On a totally separate topic altogether......Lance found us a house this week! He and Carter saw it last Saturday, and then he put in an offer yesterday, it was accepted, and he will meet with the realtor tomorrow, but it looks like everything is coming together. I have not seen the house personally, but he did take a lot of pics for me, and it looks like it will suit us well. I went online to see if I could find more pics, but the only one I found was of the outside. It is a ranch with 3 bedrooms up on the main level and then one in the basement. Also in the basement is a nice family room, laundry room, and a bathroom. The house also has a decent kitchen with my dishwasher (the only request I had). It has a fenced-in back yard, and even includes a wooden swing set that stays. Here is a pic of the outside..

3 comments:
Congratulations on the new house! I can imagine that it feels good to have that "stress" behind you now. Sounds like a nice home...and a fenced in back yard...BONUS! :)
Congratulations on the house! One more thing under everyone's belt!
Congrats on the house. Looks cute. Mom told me more details and it sounds like a great opportunity -- so close to Lance's work, too. We're happy for you! :)
Debi
Post a Comment