Lance thinks I have the craziest dreams, and this is why.....
I had my first "bad dream" about the wedding last night. We get to the reception site and realize we have forgotten to set up a table for the "head table" so Lance, the bridal party, and I all have to split up and find places to sit among all the guests, which means Lance and I aren't even sitting anywhere close to one another. The cake was nowhere to be found.....they were still cooking dinner.....Oh, and Lance and I were late due to something....I don't know what, so it was already late. Then we go to have the first dance, and I look at Lance and realize...."Oh my gosh! How could I have forgotten to order the tuxes???!!!!" (LOL! Like that would be the first moment I would have noticed this!) This is what my stylish husband-to-be is wearing....A navy corduroy blazer (with patches on the elbows....oh yes...remember those?? LOL!) khakis, a black tie (Note, I said NAVY blazer!), and then this still cracks me up when I picture it (although I was not amused in my dream).... He takes off the blazer to get ready to dance because he is hot, and reveals he is wearing a short sleeve black button-up shirt which is too tight on him and, you ready for this.....has Harley Davidson patches all over it...you know like, boy scout style patches.....I mean, he couldn't even be cool enough to wear a Harley T-shirt....no he has a button-up shirt with PATCHES!!!! I was disappointed, and he was too, and said, "I know. I couldn't find anything to wear." and I was like, "I'm so sorry honey!! I don't know how I could have forgotten to order the tuxes!!!" Then I look down to see what I am wearing because now I am really afraid, and I am wearing this pants suit I have had for years....and this is where you really know it is a dream because I thought, "No! I bought my dress!!!" and don't you know, I looked down again, and I was wearing my dress! Then I thought, "Well, at least I look good." LOL!!!...Anyway, there were other things like that that happened in the dream, but those were the highlights. Just thought I'd share. =)
Another really crazy dream I had once....one of my favorites anyway....When I was pregnant with Kristina, I had a dream that I was delivering her and she came out holding a can of Sprite. Don't you know I woke up SOOOOOO thirsty, and the only thing that I wanted was Sprite. Thank God we had some!! =) I literally guzzled the whole can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment