Monday, February 18, 2008
Wedding Date...
Well, it's official...The wedding will be August 23rd at the First Baptist Church here! I called and had the church reserved this morning. =) We will have a 4:00 wedding with dinner and dance to follow. (Yes, Mom, I said Dance!) I need to call around today for pricing on reception places (I have a few to call) and catering...and photographers. I haven't found any names for DJs yet, and I don't know about video either (depends on how much that costs, if we have that). Anyway, I need to go tend to Kristina's schooling for now, but I wanted to post an update. More to come! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When Lance said you were planning for August, I was panicking thinking it'd be during the state fair. Thanks for setting your date for after it! I'm sure we were a great influence. LOL!
Love ya guys!
YEAH, a date's been set and it's now OFFICIALLY on our calendar! Can't wait -- what a fun time it will be! :)
Post a Comment