Well, I have not written in a couple of days because I have been non-stop busy!!! I was really afraid I was not going to get a reception site because everywhere I called was booked!! I must have called 20 places! Then I had to wait for some call backs. Finally, yesterday, someone called back and that date is open. It is at a golf club, and they have a room upstairs with dance floor, and it is also big enough for all of us. They have a bar downstairs, so people can go down and buy their drinks if they want. Lance and I decided early on we would not be providing alcohol, but if people want it, they can get it.
I also found a great caterer! He comes highly recommended, and when I talked to him, he just sounded so professional, and he does a lot of "little extras" that others don't, and the prices were great! Yea! My guests will get something hot to eat instead of cold meat sandwiches and chips! =) Oh, and the best part is that he still had that date open!! I left him a message after talking to my mom, and let him know we would take it. I hope nobody called in between that time to take that date!
Photography is extremely expensive!!! I had no clue!! I am looking at a couple of good ones right now and trying to decide on which one is more economical....although, they are both just outrageous!!
I have a florist now also. She is actually a close family friend, and she does beautiful work!
I have found the dress of my dreams! It is simple and elegant! It is sooooooo me! Now I just have to find it in a store and pray it doesn't cost a fortune!
Lance and I are still discussing the wedding party, so more to come on that.....
I still have to find a DJ, but I am almost done getting all the big things scheduled!
So, I am exhausted, and I am now going to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You go girl! Some of the stuff you have ready takes MONTHS! And you have it almost done in a matter of a few weeks! I can't wait to see your dress!!
Post a Comment