Friday, May 30, 2008
Back to CR
My parents are on their way here tonight. They will stay over, and then my mom and I will go pick out the tuxes tomorrow morning, while my dad watches the kids. Then we will have my dad go get fitted for his tux. My mom wants to see the church and the reception spot, so we will squeeze that in as well, and then we will be on our way back to Cedar Rapids. The whole purpose of the trip is so I can be fitted for my wedding dress on Thursday!!! I am so excited. The dress fits everywhere except the length. I know that surprises everyone! =) The dress I had tried on was in ivory, so they had to order it in white for me, and it came in about a month ago, and they were booked for fitting all the way up to the first week in June. Crazy!! I am praying they can do the final fitting when I come back for my bridal shower on July 12th. We will see. Anyway, we will be there for a week, returning next Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhh, where the heck has the time gone? I can't believe it's all happening so fast! I know, I know... I JUST got an ipod. Probably wouldn't have still but the car dealership jacked with me on getting sirius radio in my car so I opted for the ipod with an adaptor.
Post a Comment