Saturday, May 10, 2008

Early Mother's Day gifts..

Lance and Carter stayed here last night as Carter was to have a baseball thing this morning that never happened for whatever reason (We were the only ones there, and had no clue...probably miscommunication somewhere). Anyway, Lance took us all out for lunch for "Mother's Day" which was yummy. We had mexican.

Then Kristina was talking about Mother's Day gifts and not knowing what to give me, and I said, "Well, you know, if you really want to get me something, what you could do is go clean your room and Jakob's room really well for me (ie: nothing shoved under the bed or in the closet). " She said, "Oh, Mama! Can't I just go out and pick you some flowers? There are those yellow flowers growing EVERYWHERE!! I could pick you A LOT!" I told her, of course, that I would love some of those "yellow flowers." She then decided that maybe we could clean the rooms together, and so we did, and guess what?! I also get to have a bunch of those "Yellow Flowers!" So, clean rooms and dandelions!! =) Those are my gifts! She's so sweet!

No comments: