








Well, it has been a while because I haven't had that much to write. Just had a usual week....teaching, taking care of house, palates classes, and of course, some wedding planning.
Had a great time at M.O.Ps on Thursday. We are finally getting to really know each other and share, so it is neat. This is the first time Algona has had a M.O.P.s group, so none of us knew each other from the beginning. We had a great lesson from one of our mentor moms. She talked about how we can pray for our children using scripture by even inserting your child's name into the verse...like this...Lord, I pray that Kristina and Jakob would confess with their mouths, Jesus is Lord and let them believe in their hearts that that God raised him from the dead and they will be saved.....etc....taken from Romans 10: 9-10 The really mnice thing is that she made up a whole list of verses and situations we might pray for. Now, I pray for my children daily (sometimes hourly. lol) but praying in this manner not only seems to provide clarity of what my heart really wants for them, but I can know I am praying with God's will if I pray with His word. Anyway, I have the list on the frig, since this is where I spend most of my time...uh the kitchen, not the frig. =)
Lance and I had a great date night last night. Was so wonderful to get out and have some quality time together just the two of us! =)
Well, really quick tonight. The kids need to go to bed now.

4 comments:
Your pictures are adorbale!
Great pictures, Melissa! You and Lance look just, oh so cute together!! Well,actually, I think YOU make my brother look good! ha! :)
Debi
(Trying this again!!!)So glad you are enjoying MOPS,have heard good
things about. Enjoyed the pics.
Hey,
The pictures look great. Looks like your having a lot of fun.
The wedding date is a little tough for us because the first week of school starts approxamately August 18 here if not earlier. We will be there though.
Dad
Post a Comment