The REALLY good news is that I found my glasses!!! Yea! I can see again!!! I had the hide-a-bed out and was putting sheets on it, and when I lifted one corner of the mattress, I felt something....the arm of my glasses! They are in ok shape too! The arm was pinched in the coils, so it has a kink, but other than that, they're fine! =)
The bad news is that I have been sick with nausea and headache all day. I have been sleeping like all day!!! Someone called so I got up and got the phone and then after the call, I did not feel good enough to get up and put it back so I just sat it on the table next to me. About five minutes later I reached for it, and it was gone. Jakob was right there at the table, and I saw a cup of water, and I just KNEW my phone was in there! I was so upset I actually cried! I think this was mainly because I was already stressed out about sleeping a whole day away, and Jakob being a bit of a stinker today already. I was just a bit overwhelmed and the phone sent me over the edge. I don't have a land line because of the way this place is set up with the renter in the basement...only one hook-up for everything. Luckily, my parents are coming to get me tomorrow so my mom and I can do wedding shopping, so I can go get a new one when I'm in Cedar Rapids. Just amazing how attached we get to some things.
Lance and I had our first premarital counseling on Tuesday night. Pastor gave us this big questionnaire with personal questions and then we have reading assignments as well as activity assignments to complete before the next time in two weeks. I actually like this kind of stuff, so I am looking forward to it.
The weather has been so warm here lately! I'm glad that the kids are getting out to play more often now, and we have taken walks etc, which feels really good! Spring is coming!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope your feeling better today. We had that go through our house last weekend. No fun! Good luck with your phone and your shopping.
Post a Comment