Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kristina, The Business Woman...

Kristina is always coming up with business plans like....
Selling lemonade for a quarter and my cookies for a dollar each
Starting a garden and selling things at the farmers' market
Having her own cooking show, where she would allow me to be a guest one time because I'm her mom. =)
Then there are the various crafts and painted rocks she has wanted to sell.
Then, Kristina, the writer
Then she wanted to be an artist, and decided that she would like to do home interior decorating, and then asked how much Daddy and I would pay her to paint our bedroom. =)
Then she is going to own her own salon (What little girl hasn't at one time or another wanted to be a beautician?)

Here lately though, she has been thinking about massage therapy. She likes receiving and giving back rubs, so this is where this idea came from. My back is a little tender from all the adjusting, so she was rubbing it. Then she was telling me how she was going to have her own business....Kristina's Massage Therapy. She was describing how she would have it set up...etc, and then she said something that just cracked me up!! She said, "And then I will have a massage chair for old people because I don't want to rub them with my hands." I said, "What? Why not?" She said "Old people have wrinkly skin and it grosses me out! I don't want to be touching that stuff!" LOL!!! I was laughing so hard at the image (and Kristina's always serious, business-like voice.) "Uh, let's see, you want a massage? Sorry, you'll need to take the massage chair. You're too old, and I can't touch that wrinkly skin of yours!" LOL! She did add that she would massage GG (My grandmother) with her hands because she loves her and it doesn't gross her out, but that Mrs Murphy (her eighty-something-year-old piano teacher) would have to sit in the chair because her skin is way too gross! LOL!!! OMIGOSH! What will she think of next?!

No comments: