Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally...A new post!

I know you all have missed me dearly, and I'm sorry. =) Here is what has been going on.

First I have been wanting to update on the doctor situation. The very next week, Dr. Lise (Dr. Mark's wife) came to see all the other patients who were not seen the week before. This was my first time with her, as I always see Dr. Mark. She is every bit as good as Dr. Mark in working the machine and everything. I would say the biggest difference is she doesn't explain every detail like Dr. Mark does. I mean he just goes over everything!! Like, "Well, I'm checking your liver now....Yeah, we need to release some toxins in there....You may feel a little tired as it needs to work all those toxins out..." Dr. Lise is more like, "Well, working on your liver now." Done. Luckily, I've seen Dr. Mark enough to know what is going on. I did like that I could talk to her about some woman things, not that I couldn't with Dr. Mark, but I was on my period and was having pains so did not know what they were from, and I had to explain that it was like a baby was in there pressing their elbow or foot against my side. Now, a woman understands what that feels like. She asked me a few more questions and thought it actually was my colon, not my ovaries, even though both were showing up as having some issues. She had to work on my ovaries several times before they would come up to normal.

At the end of the session she did my aura. She asked if Dr. Mark had ever done that with me. I said I didn't think so. She explained it wasn't anything weird like hippy-like or Buddhist thing. She said an aura is a real thing. We all have an energy that is around us. I guess I believe this to be true. like when someone walks in the room and you can sorta feel their emotions even before they say or do anything. Anyway, she was all excited about mine. Yay me! =) She said mine was nice and full around me. You don't want to see a thin aura. Then she showed me the screen. There was a little yoga "me" sitting and then all around me were different colors. She was explaining one meant courage, another color was my love for others, another was my desire to help others, another was joy...et. etc. Then she was super excited about seeing the pink color that was surrounding the whole entire color orb thingy. She said she doesn't get to see that too often. That color represents Agape' love, which is God's love. She said it is like God is holding me in his hands and there are people praying for me. I got chills, I tell ya! I was pretty excited too. =) Not that I had any doubt that God was all around me, but it was cool to see a picture of it. then I was kinda sad how she doesn't get to see that too often on patients.

Anyway, another exciting thing is that they have had such a good time coming down here,(Minus the scare of going to the hospital) and would like to come back once a month or every six weeks,if we are willing to open our house like this. I was like, Heck yeah! Then I don't have to go way up there, and people around here can get the help they need. By the way, my thyroid is really strong now! It wasn't perfect or anything, still a little low, but when she worked on it to release the toxins etc, it came right back up right away. the longer it takes for a certain organ to come back up (remember this is a number between 80-100) the more messed up it is. My digestion is still an issue, but mainly just from meat. I admit, I don't follow everything to a T that they tell me to do, even though I do try. I forget to count how many times I am chewing etc. I have taken out the pork though, for the most part.

Another thing about the whole digestion issue is when it started. She could see that it was a long time issue, and was asking me questions about when I first had symptoms...Then I remembered something! When I was with Jon, I used to have all kids of digestive issues. I was a mess. I spent so much time in the bathroom and I was so fat. She said that because my body was like that for so long, it learned some things that is having trouble getting rid of. So basically, each time I have a treatment, we are peeling back the layers of an onion, trying to repair all the damage. Trauma is also no longer showing up, which is cool. That was the first time. She also asked if Lance was anything like Jon was. I said, :"Oh gosh no! Not even close! He's just a gift from God!" She said, "That tells me that you have forgiven Jon and moved on. When you don't forgive and you hold on to things, you will attract the same kind of relationships over and over again. By forgiveness, you have broken the cycle." I thought that was really interesting.

Well, I better stop for now. Jakob has been begging to get on here.

No comments: