Thursday, September 25, 2008
100 Daddies
Tonight I was putting Jakob to bed, and he was telling me about the castle that he and Lance were building with a bridge and everything, but they couldn't finish the whole thing because of bedtime. Then he proceeded to tell me WHEN they were going to finish.....He used his fingers to tell me that tomorrow they couldn't because after Daddy comes we are going to Grandma and Papas....and not the next day either, and the next.....Then he stopped, and shook his hand as if he were doing away with this counting the days thing, and he said, "I wish there were a hundred Daddies." I said, "100 Daddies?" He said, "Yes. Then maybe some of the daddies won't be busy, and some of the daddies could just have fun..." =) Lance got a big kick out of it because this is Lance's wish too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment