Thursday, May 14, 2009

Doctors aren't invincible

As I have said in the past, my doctor was going to be in my home for three days treating people in the area, including myself, so we Iowans wouldn't have to travel all the way up to Minneapolis to see him.

Yesterday was great. He saw several people, the room worked out perfectly for him and the patients, and the kids were even good. =) Today started out much the same., and then right before my appointment, he came upstairs and said, "Hey guys, I have this pain in my chest, and it's starting to go into my arm and the left side of my face. Lance and I were like AAAA! He seemed really calm though and not in pain at all. He asked where the hospital was. lance told him where. I asked if he needed a ride there, but I guess he felt he was fine to drive there. He left. This was right around noon. I was like....oh my gosh, my doc is having a heart attack!!!!

Well, time went on...and on ....and on, and I had heard nothing more. Finally, at 4:30, I called the hospital, and got nowhere with them, so I called his wife. She apologized for not calling yet, and said she was on her way down here. She said that the doctors were still testing. (Um, he's been there 4 1/2 hrs, and they're still TESTING???!!!) Well, she and two of his kids stopped by around 7:30 to get all of his equipment. He has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, but he will be ok. She will contact me to get the other times rescheduled for the other people (including Lance and me) who had not been seen yet.)

Well, as you can imagine, I was thinking WOW! How can this happen? I mean with his knowledge and how he has helped so many etc etc.....but then almost as quickly as I had that thought, I had another which was that he is human.....and he isn't all that young either, and of course there is heredity that plays a part....and well, God is ultimately in charge of everything. There is a reason for his episode (whatever it was) I also remembered what he told me a while ago about doctors and how the only one who can heal the body is the one who created the body......Anyway, it was a pretty big shocker, but at least he is fine (for the most part) now.

Kristina had her session this morning. Unresolved anger and anger in general shows up for her. Inflammation shows up big time throughout her body, and her liver is inflamed, probably from trying to rid the body of something. The inflammation seems to be what is causing headaches too. There are high levels of mercury in her body...from vaccinations, most likely. She had really high levels of chlorine in her body too. He said that this is probably from our drinking water. Other than that, her body really is pretty healthy. He helped her liver, so it could get rid of what it is trying to get rid of, and stripped some of the mercury out of her system. Her intestines look really good, which made me happy, since that means her food allergies are doing better. He also said that liver and anger are related. When your liver is inflamed, you are more likely to get angry. This is why a lot of drunks, are ready for a fight after they've had a few...their livers are swollen. The machine did not name what was causing the inflammation, but most likely a bug or possibly even the food allergies in the past could have caused it...or even the mercury...basically it is caused by something that is not supposed to be in the body that the liver is trying to get rid of.

I really wish I could have been seen. I can tell I really need it again, but such is life. I probably wouldn't need it if the stupid company that sells my adrenal gland support stuff hadn't gone on back order. I have now been without it for more than two weeks!!!!! GRRRR!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

Oh my!!!-its like when our mortician
was in auto accident and died - that
is not possible. Glad he getting the help he needing and hope all will go well with him.
Thanks for sharing your testing info.

Dena said...

And meeeeeeee....I wanna be rescheduled too! Not that I feel I have any anger issues or anything. LOL Seriously, I'm glad he's going to be ok. :)