Last week, I got with my SIL, Debi, and she helped me figure out my eating. I didn't have the right ratio of carbs vs proteins. I made the adjustments she suggested, and I felt much better after that as far as energy level goes. I also haven't had any dizzy spells! =)Thanks Debi! =)
Friday, Lance and I went up to Minneapolis for another bio-feedback treatment. The doctor is so good at explaining things! He explains everything he is doing and seeing as he goes through everything, and just has a way of explaining things without talking over your head. He showed Lance how everything works and was showing him the different colors and numbers and what it all meant throughout the procedure. Lance thought it was really cool.
I am doing much better than I was the last time I was there, so I am responding well to treatment. The doctor said that my body is generally in good health, so once we get these issues straightened out, I should be good to go. My adrenal glands were 40% better!! An amazing change! My adrenals and my thyroid are still an issue, but they are improving!! =) Another big issue that he worked on is my digestion. I have huge issues with bloating etc. He said that "food poisoning" is showing up. He then told me that the type of food poisoning I have is just from food rotting in the intestines....Nice right? I was like, "Thanks for the image!" The digestive enzymes he gave me last time is working though, and he has added something called Bio-Chlor which restores the natural flora in the digestive track. It works as a body cleaner and deodorizer. I love the taste of it! You add just about a cap full to water and it tastes like a refreshing glass of tea. I mean, I would actually ask to have it....it's that good! I also have to take Life Cleanse, which is like a fiber supplement. It tastes pretty good actually, but it is gritty, which I don't like, but I can do it. It's not that terrible. I have already seen the bloating go down, which is so exciting to me!! =)
He then worked on some things in my brain for past trauma, anxiety, and something else I can't remember the name of, but he told Lance I needed lots and lots of love. =) He already does that really well, but I have noticed him step it up a notch, which has caused me to step mine up a notch too. =)
Well, now Lance is the one needing some prayers. He has swollen glands...sore throat/ear etc. YIKES!! We leave this Thursday night!! We both need to be healthy by then! He couldn't get into the doctor today, so he will have to go in tomorrow. He has no fever, so that is good...At least I think. I've been having him take extra vitamins, like Zinc and Vit C in the meantime.
Well, it's an exciting week with lots and lots to do and to worry about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment